In this role as an Office Admin, you will be managing front desk responsibilities, taking ownership of various administrative functions that span the entire office. This role will be responsible for greeting visitors, coordinating and scheduling travel, assisting with planning events, and overall keeping the office running smoothly.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Greet and check-in all visitors as well as alert relevant employees of their arrival.
- Assist employees with all general office related requests.
- Maintain and preserve all common areas of the office for employees and visitors.
- Manage phone calls and all incoming and outgoing office correspondence (e-mail, scanning, letters, deliveries, etc.).
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
- Coordinate & manage meetings and conference room scheduling.
- Coordinate travel itineraries for the executive team and employees visiting the office as needed.
- Assist with planning in and out-of-office events with our Office Manager, including but not limited to company parties, happy hours, wellness events, etc.
- Assist our Office Manager with internal culture and employee engagement initiatives.
- Work closely with the People Operations team as projects arise.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 1 year of consistent experience in a similar administrative role.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work successfully in both individual and collaborative environments.
- Previous experience working with members of an executive team.
- Familiarity with Gmail and Google Calendar functionalities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 40 lbs. as needed.
- Make an immediate impact in a highly-visible position!
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL.
- Earn competitive hourly pay.
- Collaborate alongside leaders in the company across all verticals.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!