We are searching for an energetic, motivated, and dynamic addition to our People Operations team to join our headquarters in Austin, TX! In this highly visible Office Coordinator role, you will shine as Arrive’s first impression front lines. In addition to managing front desk responsibilities, you will own various administrative functions that span the entire office! From scheduling executive travel to planning company-wide events, you’ll wear a lot of hats. The right candidate will take pride in our office culture and stay on top of the crucial details that make Arrive an employer of choice. If you are a team player who also knows how to get down to business, we want you to represent Arrive in this position!
In this role, you will:
- Spearhead internal culture initiatives that promote a first-rate employee experience!
- Support Arrive management by providing team-building opportunities they can implement.
- Plan out-of-office events, including company-wide happy hours and holiday parties!
- Communicate company-wide updates via email, including event details & approaching deadlines.
- Greet all visitors and make sure the appropriate employees are notified.
- Ensure all office deliveries are received by our employees, including lunches and Fedex/UPS packages.
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
- Coordinate travel itineraries for the executive team and candidates visiting the office for interviews.
- Oversee Arrive’s Cafe Manager and ensure our on-site cafe runs smoothly.
- Report to our People Operations Manager.
- Work closely with the People Operations team as projects arise.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Clear & concise communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work successfully in both individual and collaborative environments.
- Demonstrated success managing projects. You know how to follow through on complex initiatives with a lot of moving pieces.
- Event planning experience for large parties in a corporate setting, preferred.
- Previous experience working with members of an executive team.
- Familiarity with Gmail and Google Calendar functionalities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 1 year of consistent experience in a similar office management role.
- An LFG mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact at Arrive’s headquarters in a highly visible position!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Collaborate alongside leaders in the company across all verticals.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!