We are searching for an energetic, motivated, and dynamic addition to our People Operations team to join our headquarters in Austin, TX! In this highly visible People Engagement role, you will shine as Arrive’s first impression front lines. In addition to managing front desk responsibilities, you will own various administrative functions that span the entire office! Assisting in managing external vendors to planning company-wide events, you’ll wear a lot of hats. The right candidate will take pride in our office culture and stay on top of the crucial details that make Arrive an employer of choice. If you are a team player who also knows how to get down to business, we want you to represent Arrive in this position!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Spearhead internal culture initiatives that promote a first-rate employee experience!
- Collaborate with team members on event ideas including wellness initiatives.
- Support Arrive management by providing ideas and coordinating team-building opportunities they can implement.
- Plan out-of-office and onsite events, including company-wide happy hours and holiday parties!
- Assist with catering vendors for onsite breakfasts, lunches and happy hours.
- Communicate company-wide updates via email, including event details & approaching deadlines.
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
- Serve as first point of contact for general questions and office-related problem solving.
- Present weekly perks/office information onboarding to new hires.
- Report to the Director of People Operations.
- Work closely with the People Operations team as projects arise.
AS A PEOPLE ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Supervise Arrive’s front desk staff.
- Oversee and partner with our Facilities Manager to resolve onsite problems including maintenance, Market replenishment, seating moves, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and written.
- Organized, with a proven ability to prioritize and multi-task on many projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and positive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Able to work successfully in both autonomous and collaborative environments.
- Demonstrated success managing projects. You know how to follow through on complex initiatives with a lot of moving pieces.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Event planning experience for large parties in a corporate setting, preferred.
- Previous experience working with members of an executive team.
- Proficiency with GSuite and familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- 1+ year of consistent experience in a similar office management role required.
- 1+ year of experience booking travel, preferred.
- 1+ year in a management role, preferred.
- An LFG mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact in a highly-visible position.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!