As an Operations Manager at Arrive, you will assume a leadership role in a vertical that manages the highest volume shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the operational strategy for our largest customers and will collaborate with Arrive's leadership to ensure we are maximizing opportunities.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Manage the Operations Team for maximum production.
- Oversee award management to ensure we’re accepting the appropriate shipments, the customer is giving us the right volume and lanes, and we’re evaluating profitability.
- Support the individual contributors for the team dispatch control board, including appointment, load, and pricing management.
- Collaborate with the SVP of Operations/Director of Operations to drive on best practices and efficiency improvement for the Enterprise Operations Team.
- Assist with aging to limit invoicing issues and manage DSOs.
- Work with the Director of Service Operations on load tracking best practices and responsibilities.
- Utilize the new customer onboarding SOP to facilitate an efficient and accurate onboarding that is a differentiator for Arrive Logistics.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development on training initiatives and continuous training as needed.
- Support and implement service initiatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- 3+ years of previous experience in Operations or Account Management at a 3PL.
- Previous management experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Apply your experience in the logistics industry to a leadership position.
- Work in the growing city of Chattanooga, TN!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!