At Arrive Logistics, we believe a comprehensive training experience is the foundation of success. To support this belief, we have an entire team dedicated to the creation and execution of our robust training program. We are so excited to add an Operations Trainer to our team who can leverage their previous logistics experience to mentor new operations reps as they transition from training to the floor! This role represents an opportunity to take ownership of each rep’s performance & add value to our existing training program through hands-on mentorship & development. If you have a background in transportation, a proven ability to get in the trenches, and a passion for coaching others, then we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Help to build and implement a sustainable and effective training program geared towards operations.
- Work closely with the classroom trainers to execute the operations training program.
- Participate in various forms of training including in the classroom, on the floor, and in a one on one environment.
- Work closely with the Operations Managers to execute the continued training program during the first 6 months after a rep moves to the floor.
- Collaborate with ops leadership to continuously update the training program as initiatives and technology evolve.
- Accountable for hitting monthly and quarterly metrics.
- Get your hands dirty in working through internal and external issues with the ops teams – lead by example in how to handle those issues with creative solutions.
- Contribute to other Learning & Development initiatives as needed.
- 30% minimum travel required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 1-2 years experience in a Logistics Operational/Account Management role.
- Experience as a mentor/coach.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Visionary and innovative.
- Self motivated and driven.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to problem solve unique & complex issues, both independently & collaboratively.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches & provide creative solutions.
- A “let’s go” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact with Arrive’s new hires!
- Collaborate alongside talent leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the heart of Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.