Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the country, and we are looking for a Paralegal who will report to the Arrive executive team. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your legal acumen in a brand new position. As our Paralegal, you will provide legal support to stakeholders across the business related to contracting, litigation, legal, and regulatory matters.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Review and revise a wide variety of commercial contracts involving customers, carrier partners, business development, service providers, licensing and intellectual property, hardware and software procurement, and employment.
- Draft, edit, and proofread transactional documents, reports, memos, court filings, and other documents.
- Review and draft legal and governance documents necessary for the organization’s operations.
- Serve as liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
- Recognize and analyze potential risks that contract terms and any changes to those terms may pose to the company.
- Create and maintain an effective and efficient contract database.
- Organize and interpret complex legal documents.
- Conduct searches on corporate and litigation matters.
- Participate in due diligence review and provide legal assistance.
- Provide excellent customer service to colleagues at all levels by responding to inquiries and requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Help define procedures and practices within the company to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests.
- Work independently on special projects, as assigned, including, but not limited to, litigation, legal and regulatory matters.
- Receive and respond to a variety of internal and external inquiries.
- Communicate with counsel and business contacts on a day-to-day basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 5+ years of experience with contract management and corporate governance as either an inside corporate paralegal or at a law firm.
- 1+ years of transportation experience, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Paralegal Certification, or equivalent experience.
- Detailed knowledge of corporate legal departments, as well as a general understanding of Company operations, organization, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and written/verbal communication skills, strong research and writing skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information, make decisions and deliver results under deadlines.
- Strong research and report-generating skills.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and problem solve.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under short deadlines while maintaining confidentiality of matters.
- Ability to work both collaboratively with team members and independently with minimal supervision.
- Make an immediate impact in a brand new position at a growing organization.
- Working the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401k program.
- Leave the suit and e at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!