We are looking for an addition to our People Operations team to own the payroll function in a complex sales environment! In this role, you will be tasked with administering payroll company-wide. You will work directly with our Chief of People and our People Operations Manager to ensure our employees’ needs are met (and exceeded!). As a lean People Operations team moving at lightning speed, you will also support other people-centric projects and initiatives as they come up. If you have a passion for detail, and a diligent work ethic to match, then we want to hear from you.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Administer payroll and track each employee’s salary/commission structure.
- Calculate employee monthly sales commissions.
- Track employee hours and overtime when applicable.
- Benchmark compensation.
- Review and approve expense reports.
- Conduct bill reconciliations as needed.
- Ensure employees receive transit reimbursement, when qualified.
- Oversee our internal rewards program, YouEarnedIt.
- Prepare quarterly total rewards statements for employees.
- Support other People Operations projects and initiatives when needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Human Resources or Accounting preferred).
- 2 years’ experience in a People Operations or HR role with payroll experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Detail oriented – nothing gets by you!
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Strong desire to master every aspect of Arrive’s payroll function.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- A “let’s go” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Collaborate alongside industry experts and People Operations leaders.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Receive extensive training and mentorship.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!