Arrive Logistics is a people-first organization and we are looking for someone who is as deeply curious about people as we are! In our People Analytics Manager position, you will act as the subject matter expert in data & analytics across our recruiting, training, and people operations functions. Your data-driven approach to people-first strategies will be used to spearhead many critical initiatives, from candidate profile assessment to employee retention efforts.
With 700+ employees across 3 locations, we have so much data at our fingertips! We need someone who is equipped (and excited!) to turn this data into actionable initiatives that will be used to improve the quality of Arrive’s recruiting, on-boarding, training, and beyond!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Partner with business and department leaders to understand business objectives, make data-driven recommendations, and develop action plans.
- Continuously evolve our hiring profile based on performance indicators.
- Develop key success and failure indicator set for talent team.
- Own the development and maintenance of people analytics core key performance indicators.
- Develop and run engagement data program.
- Own weekly & monthly turnover data and the subsequent strategies to improve retention.
- Support all workforce planning processes.
- Support business leaders in compensation benchmarking & trend analysis across all locations.
- Own measurement of training program effectiveness and consistency.
- Deliver accurate data with purpose and recommendations.
- Dive into various team, system and process data as needed.
IN YEAR ONE, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Build confidence in our sales profile, with full organizational buy-in.
- Put engagement benchmarks in place by department, location, and tenure.
- Implement a set of predictive analytics at three key stages to measure the likelihood of employee success.
- Define and measure all training stages.
- Deliver an accurate & timely people analytics KPI report, monthly.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE HAS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, required.
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst position.
- 3+ years of experience in a Human Resources position.
- Experience using Power BI.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets.
THE ROCK STAR CANDIDATE IS:
- Curious! You know that every individual has a unique quality you can learn from, and you leave no stone unturned to build an arsenal of these data points.
- Passionate about people! You are fascinated by the traits, habits, and decisions that employees exhibit within the workplace.
- Obsessively analytical! When in doubt, you turn to the data; you are only comfortable drawing conclusions when you can prove them.
- Boldly committed! This is a phrase we live by at Arrive Logistics – we walk the walk.
- Make an immediate impact. This is a brand new position, and all eyes will be on you.
- Collaborate alongside People Operations leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.