We are looking for a new addition for our growing People Operations team! The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn the different functions of Human Resources and the ability to undertake a variety of administrative duties to support our lean team. In this role, you will work directly with our Sr. People Ops Specialist in Chicago; as well as support the People Operations team at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Update and maintain employee files.
- Conduct basic HRIS system administration.
- Serve as the point person for basic employee HR questions and requests.
- Research HR policies and practices.
- Assist in employee on-boarding and other culture building projects.
- Support People Operations projects and other duties as assigned!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Business, Communications, or Human Resources preferred!).
- At least one year in a Human Resources or People Operations role.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Detail oriented – nothing gets by you!
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of HR.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- Make an immediate impact on a lean People Operations team.
- Collaborate alongside leaders in Human Resources.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out – we have a gym on-site!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.