In a Pricing Analyst role at Arrive Logistics, you’ll be able to apply your experience in 3PL pricing to an organization undergoing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work both independently and collaboratively to execute a high volume of customer RFPs alongside industry experts. If you possess strong pricing know-how, a passion for the 3PL industry, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Take ownership of Customer RFPs and utilize relevant third-party tools to execute them.
- Conduct routine reviews of award performance.
- Field issues/concerns related to expected volume, lane pricing, dedicated carrier management, location and warehouse issues.
- Use information from the above topics to stay on top of our agreements with our customers.
- Build RFP and award history files that track comprehensive lanes, wins, losses, and quotes.
- Collaborate with our carrier team to secure dedicated options.
- Over time, help to inform the design requirements for the technology and algorithms Arrive will build to automate and simplify the customer RFP pricing process.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 2-3+ years of experience in the freight brokerage space. This can be from the Customer-facing side or Carrier-facing side of our industry. The more experience, the better!
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of truckload markets, lanes and rates.
- Previous experience working on customer RFPs within the freight brokerage industry.
- Familiar with relevant industry pricing tools; bonus points if you have experience tying that data to RFP files in Excel or other data manipulation tools!
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- An innovator! We want someone with the vision and leadership ability to take these processes to the next level.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean pricing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!