As a Product Operations Manager on the Product Management team, you will be an integral partner across the organization, working cross-functionally across Product, Design, Engineering, Operations, and Sales to make our vision of using software to “empower the ambitious” at Arrive Logistics a reality. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to develop programs and processes to ensure seamless product launches, streamline legacy processes and systems through technology, and uncover actionable insights across multiple feedback channels. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the trucking industry. This is a great time to join Arrive Logistics and we’re looking for motivated and driven people to join us on our mission.
- Embed yourself within your Product team(s) and become the go-to subject matter expert on development workflows and tools, documentation, go-to-market processes, and communication with the business cross-functionally.
- Develop a program to measure, benchmark, and track quantitative and qualitative user behaviors by selecting tools and developing standards in conjunction with the Product team and stakeholders.
- Be a liaison between product and engineering and our customer-facing teams (Sales, Operations, Admin) in order to ensure successful product launches by providing guidance, access, and direction to the relevant Product and Support documentation.
- Develop processes to improve the escalation of critical user issues to the right Product and Engineering teams.
- Define, build and develop a comprehensive customer feedback program for identifying pain points and delivering opportunities to Product Coaching and stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years work experience.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with Product and Engineering.
- Previous Product Manager experience a plus.
- You’ll be a customer advocate, strategic, detail-oriented and highly creative with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Demonstrated success managing complex cross-functional projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types and seniority levels.
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently.
- Sufficient technical knowledge in order to gain the respect of and work alongside engineers.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!