Arrive is looking for a Recruiting Admin that will support the entire recruiting department. In this role, you will report directly to our Recruiting Operations Manager and collaborate alongside the entire Recruiting Operations team to keep our candidate pipeline clean, organized, and moving. You will contribute by taking ownership of detail-oriented administrative tasks to support the Recruiting Team. You will also protect & improve each candidate’s experience through a variety of interview facilitation responsibilities. If you are resourceful & able to juggle a lot of moving parts at once, we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work alongside the Recruiting team to maintain our ATS, owning responsibilities including resume uploading and scheduling.
- Manage calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Maintain scheduling metrics such as interview volume and weekly progress reporting.
- Facilitate candidate on-site interviews, ensuring positive candidate experience.
- Own candidate travel reimbursement process in collaboration with our Accounting team.
- Contribute to data collection projects and support various ad hoc recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Find creative ways to engage with future hires and support our brand ambassador programming.
- Travel to career fairs & represent the Arrive Logistics recruiting team as needed.
- Be the ultimate utility player!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to be receptive to a high quantity of assigned tasks.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to solve problems independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an ability to honor tight deadlines.
- Able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- A “let’s go!” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!