Arrive is looking for a Recruiting Admin that will support the entire recruiting department. In this role, you will report directly to our Recruiting Operations Manager and collaborate alongside the entire Recruiting Operations team to keep our candidate pipeline clean, organized, and moving. You will contribute by taking ownership of detail-oriented, administrative tasks to support the Recruiting Team. You will also protect & improve the integrity of our data reporting by maintaining our resume uploading and tagging processes. If you are resourceful & have a keen eye for detail, we cannot wait to meet you!
- Work alongside the Recruiting team to maintain our ATS, owning responsibilities including resume uploading, document collection and profile tagging.
- Provide support for data-driven projects by manually collecting data from recruiting tools and platforms
- Gather contact information and feedback from University Recruiting initiatives, guiding the follow up process and executing large-scale campaigns on our University Recruiting platform, Handshake.
- Assist with university job board management and administration – you will help keep our employer brand intentional and consistent.
- Manage our career fair calendar and ensure we register for events on time.
- Own various resource trackers that provide valuable data for reporting purposes.
- Be the ultimate team player and contribute to other Recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to be be operationally diligent and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Process oriented with an ability to honor tight deadlines.
- Able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- A “let’s go!” mentality – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!