Arrive Logistics is seeking a highly-motivated Reporting Analyst to join our team. Our strong data-driven culture offers a unique opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to work with analytical tools and processes in a growing company. As the fastest growing logistics brokerage in history, we are seeking someone who is willing to step in and support the Business Intelligence team in a fast paced and evolving environment. The Reporting Analyst will work closely with members of the Business Intelligence team to provide additional support in project work in addition to report/dashboard creation and maintenance.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop an understanding of the logistics industry as well as Arrive’s core business functions and processes
- Manage ad hoc requests for analysis and reports
- Resolve discrepancies and bugs that result from data quality or data integrity issues when they arise
- Migrate and repair current dashboards and reports to new data structures
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports and reporting capabilities in an evolving production data environment
- Support the design and development of new data and data structures to facilitate reporting and analytical capabilities
- Support business needs by leveraging analytical and reporting tools to gather, interpret and present data into an easy to understand format
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field, preferably in MIS, Data Science & Analytics, Computer Science
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Data Analysis, Report Creation, Power BI, Excel (PowerPivot, PowerQuery)
- Experience with Excel, SQL, SSRS and Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Strong written & oral communication skills and an ability to present effectively to stakeholders of all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a self-starter “Figure it Out” mentality
- Ability to write SQL queries at moderate level (multiple table joins, subqueries, calculations)
- Ability to create and develop dashboards using PowerBI and SSRS
- Ability to perform data exploration, manipulation and analysis in Excel
- Make an immediate impact in a leadership position at a growing organization.
- Working the booming city of Austin, Texas or Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in finance.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our 401k match program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked coffee bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!