Arrive Fresh was created to give customers the attention they need! Moving produce requires an urgency for precision and execution and our team has that and more! As our company continues to grow, we are so excited to add a Sales Coach to our Arrive Fresh team. We believe a comprehensive training experience is the foundation of success to get our customers what they need. This dynamic addition will leverage your previous experience to mentor new sales reps as they transition from training to the sales floor! This role represents an opportunity to take ownership of each rep’s performance and add value to our existing training program through hands-on mentorship and development. If you have a background in freight sales, a proven ability to get in the trenches, and a passion for coaching others, then we cannot wait to meet you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work closely with each new sales rep to ensure they are educated on commodity specific requirements.
- Create training modules and curriculum for a produce-oriented market
- Lead sales classes and other breakout sessions that focus on various, targeted subjects.
- Help the new reps generate and qualify news leads
- Dive in! We want you to leverage your previous experience to show reps how relationships are built over the phone.
- Manage effort & sales metrics on a daily basis.
- Report directly to our Learning & Development Manager.
- Contribute to other Learning & Development initiatives as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- 2+ years of customer-facing sales experience at a third party logistics provider and/or transportation company hauling perishable, frozen, or time sensitive freight.
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches & provide creative solutions.
- The ability to challenge reps & hold them accountable through goals & metrics.
- A proven knack for building productive relationships with a wide spectrum of people. We have a diverse sales team, and your job will be to learn each rep’s style, motivation, and needs.
- Unafraid to get their hands dirty! You can identify opportunities, pick up the phone and lead by example.
- A calm, patient demeanor as our reps navigate the highs and lows of a career in sales!
- A “let’s go” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Work in the heart of downtown Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentive opportunities!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!