Arrive Logistics is expanding its' BD Strategy team and is in need of a Sales Operations Project Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to create a new role from the ground up. We’re looking for a very organized builder that excels in short and long term projects. This person will help optimize and enhance our overall sales organization through completion of strategic projects.
- Lead the BizDev account prioritization of EDI/API connectivity with IT Group.
- Lead and work with the Pricing team on report creation of RFP pipeline.
- Lead BizDev Ambition programs, including managing, developing, and tracking BD sales contests.
- Manage BizDev lead movement and disputes.
- Work in collaboration with Strategy and IT teams to assist with CRM hygiene project.
- Assist with the administration of BizDev Ops and Sales compensation plans.
- Lead and develop BizDev’s sales rules/process handbook.
- Work closely with management and other analysts on important business issues and projects.
- Measure, track and report results of new initiatives or initiatives that are underway.
- Evaluate and deliver information including highlights of emerging problems, misalignments, and other challenges.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions.
- Manage ad hoc or special projects as needed.
- Make sure everyday tasks are aligned with the company strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 year of sales or enablement/operations experience.
- Highly organized.
- Strong ability to execute projects from start to completion.
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools and programs.
- Understanding of project management.
- This role will be located in ATX.
- This position has no supervisor responsibilities.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!