As the Sales Tools Specialist at Arrive Logistics, you will create, update, optimize, and expand the content available for prospective and current partners. You will lead the charge in incorporating user feedback to ensure Arrive content is meeting each user’s needs. Through collaboration with our sales & marketing teams, you will play a big role in providing valuable and up-to-date tools to current and future customers.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Learn the Arrive Story & brand, including Arrive’s services, value proposition, and other narratives.
- Understand the full suite of marketing services and offer reps the correct product for the situation they are in.
- Work closely with layout designer and other members of the Marketing team to produce a high volume of sales content.
- Update marketing items monthly for accuracy & consistency.
- Recycle content effectively & pursue opportunities to make slight changes to existing tools to produce deliverables with unique applications.
- Deliver compelling & digestible tools with our customers’ preferences in mind.
- Incorporate feedback into the Marketing team’s work so the product line is always being improved.
- Work with the Marketing Director and the Marketing Team Lead to execute the creation of new sales tools based on the needs of customers and sales leadership.
- Contribute to other Marketing projects & initiatives as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred. 1+ years of experience in a sales or sales support role.
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work cross functionally.
- A fast & efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on writing and editing.
- Organized and meticulous enough to juggle multiple projects & timelines simultaneously.
- A collaborative problem solver; you are comfortable working through people to get results.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Earn competitive hourly pay.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in Marketing.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!