Arrive Logistics is expanding it’s Arrive Fresh Operations team and is in need of a Second Shift Operations Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to support a lean team and grow your account management skills. This person will help optimize and enhance our service to our customers and increase the organization of our sales team. The role will primarily support the team on weekends as well as late hours on Monday and Friday. The two off days for this position are Wednesday and Thursday.
- Support all operational needs for assigned accounts during hours scheduled.
- Build, track, schedule, and cover loads as needed.
- Update all TMS as instructed.
- Process accounting responsibilities for all assigned accounts.
- Be the primary contact for the customer after hours.
- Support Weekday operations and sales team to solve any issues or requests that come through.
- Proactively identify and work to present issues from arising and follow communication protocol when they do.
- Be the go-to for weekend freight needs. This includes allowing your supporting team to take and cover freight with confidence.
- Drive weekend success metrics up as well as Monday pre-book and preparation up.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of logistics experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work weekends and later hours.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Reside in Austin, TX.
- Monday & Friday – 4pm to 9pm
- Tuesday & Saturday – 7am to 5pm
- Sunday – 7am to 3pm
- Take ownership of your career at a growing company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!