At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. As a Senior Account Executive at Arrive, you will assume a leadership role on a brand new vertical designed to manage the highest volume shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the operational strategy for our largest customers, and will collaborate with Arrive's leadership to ensure we are maximizing enterprise opportunities. The ultimate goals in this position are to develop relationships, set expectations, and identify opportunities for continued partnership with these customers. If you have a passion for strategic approach to account management, and a track record of success in the 3PL space, we cannot wait to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience through relationship development and account management.
- Create a mutually beneficial relationship with our customers.
- Organically grow our accounts through increased volume, spread, and diversification within their network.
- Improve and manage KPIs including spread, service, losses, problem lanes, and dedicated capacity.
- Oversee freight opportunities including projects, spot freight, and dedicated lanes.
- Mentor and help train Account Executives and Account Coordinators (where appropriate).
- Consistently collaborate with the Sales Rep, Director of Ops, and Carrier Team.
- Conduct and/or assist with Quarterly Business Reviews and Customer Presentations.
- Assist in load execution, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- 3+ years of previous experience in Operations or Account Management at a 3PL.
- Previous management experience; this role will eventually oversee a team of operations representatives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced industry.
- Robust experience pricing freight opportunities.
- A proactive work ethic, with a bias for action.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; you can conduct analysis and create presentations independently.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Sweat it out with our gym membership discounts.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!