At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. As a Senior Account Executive at Arrive, you will assume a versatile operations role designed to manage the execution of shipments for diverse customers in our network. The ultimate goals in this position are to problems solve through complex issues, effectively manage our load board, and implement strategies on behalf of our Operations Managers. If you take a creative approach to problem solving & have a passion for operations, this could be the right opportunity to advance your career in logistics!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Ensure exceptional service through daily load board management.
- Assist in the execution of all freight opportunities including projects, spot freight, and dedicated lanes.
- Apply your previous experience in customer operations to problem solve through unique & complex issues, both independently & collaboratively.
- Build relationships with our customers and organically grow accounts through engagement & quality service.
- Act as the Operation Manager’s right-hand person; you will be called upon to fill in customer-facing gaps as needed.
- Serve as the team lead to a group of Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- Mentor and help train Account Executives and Account Coordinators as needed.
- Consistently collaborate with Operations Managers, Sales Reps, and Arrive’s Carrier Team.
- Contribute to operations projects & initiatives as needed!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, preferred.
- 2+ years of previous experience in customer operations or account management at a 3PL.
- Previous management experience is a plus; this role could eventually oversee a team of operations representatives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in an individual contributor role.
- Experience pricing freight opportunities.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Apply your experience in the logistics industry to a role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago IL!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Sweat it out at our on-site gym.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!