At Arrive Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. We are in hyper-growth mode, and we want to find the best-of-the-best to grow with us! As a Corporate Recruiter, you will partner with our Support Services and Technology teams to find quality candidates for roles across the most diverse verticals of our business. You’ll collaborate with hiring managers and Arrive leadership to understand business needs and our open positions. From there, you’ll build relationships with candidates through various resources, educate them on the opportunity, and champion them through the interview process. This is your chance to contribute to a growing company in a meaningful way, while furthering your recruiting career!
In this role, you will:
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, on-site shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamic.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the job market. You know talent market trends, and can provide insight on key factors and challenges that a new role could present.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, you will hunt for the nation’s top candidates and get their attention.
- Bring a passion and drive for finding candidates of all backgrounds, soft skill sets, and technical competencies.
- Coordinate interviews with our hiring managers and ensure they are set up for success.
- Cultivate the candidate experience. You will collaborate with hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
- Act as a valuable liaison during the offer process through negotiation and expectation setting.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable recruiting role.
- Experience filling senior-level and executive-level roles, strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with various recruiting platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Built In, and Glassdoor.
- Previous experience using Lever or another comparable Applicant Tracking System.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills – you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationships quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!