- A background in and passion for either data infrastructure or data pipelines/modeling.
- Understanding of how a Data Platform enables data consumers and producers to work efficiently with data.
- Ability to build reliable, observable, and testable data pipelines and API integrations to ingest, transform, and model internal and third-party data.
- A desire to learn, share, and evaluate evolutions in the data space that will help our Data Engineering team level up and become more impactful.
- Strong SQL skills and fluent in Python or similar scripting language.
- Experience developing in Microsoft Azure or similar cloud provider.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Snowflake, Databricks, BigQuery, Redshift.
- Experience with workflow orchestration platforms such as Airflow, DBT.
- Familiarity with best practices around data security/privacy, role-based access control.
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience implementing data observability, cataloging, lineage.
- Experience with event processing.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, microservice architecture, domain driven design, Data Mesh paradigm.
- Experience with machine learning concepts, frameworks, and infrastructure or an interest in supporting machine learning model deployment.
- Bringing a product mindset to data.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!
We know evaluating your skills against a job description can be intimidating – we place building a great culture above checking all the boxes for technical qualifications and we celebrate diversity. If the concepts above sound interesting to you we encourage you to apply!