Arrive Logistics is looking for a Senior Front End Developer who is excited to apply their skills and experience to an organization undergoing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to transform our software alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for quality, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Design, develop, and deliver front end web application components for a distributed system.
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable UI components.
- Create quality mockups, proof of concepts, and prototypes.
- Provide technical leadership to other developers; provide guidance on design patterns, technology used, and perform code reviews.
- Teach and evangelize software development best practices.
THE STRONG CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 5+ years of front end web application development.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux and GraphQL).
- Experience using unit test libraries (Jest)Experience with popular CSS preprocessors like Sass.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT)Strong user experience design skills and attention to detail.
- Full Stack awareness, but this role is front-end based.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Ability to work from our Austin, TX office.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- React Native / Isomorphic React.
- Experience working with Microsoft Web API.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!