In this role, you will:
- Develop front-end solutions using cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Design reusable components and patterns.
- Develop working solutions or prototypes based on your own design and resolve any issues.
- Review code developed by other developers to ensure consistency with code standards, architecture design and to ensure we maintain a high standard of quality.
- Develop web applications with our System Architect to bridge the gap between graphical design and back end technical implementation.
- Define detailed technical designs that are usable by team developers.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand and refine functional system requirements.
- Collaborate with developers in small Scrum teams.
- Have fun!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 6+ years of experience building front-end enterprise software applications.
- Experience with GraphQL and Node.js.
- Proficient understanding of integrating with .NET services.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Previous experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and client side performance considerations.
- Deep understanding and commitment to product quality and automation, including values such as scalability, performance, reliability, code health, and maintainability.
- Experience working with REST APIs (Web API), AJAX calls and large sets of data within a front end environment.
- Experience working with Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience with full stack web application development.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Fair understanding of Microservices/SOA.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean IT team at a tech-powered company!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!