Arrive Logistics’ Product Management team is seeking a versatile and highly-motivated Senior Product Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a core member of the Product team, you must possess a blend of business acumen, understand what a good user experience means, and be confident in your technical skills. You will serve as a product expert, combining industry analysis, competitive research, and end-user feedback to own and grow a portion of Arrive’s expanding software portfolio throughout its lifecycle: defining the roadmap and corresponding requirements, measure and manage adoption, and collaborate with design and development to implement, test, and deploy new capabilities that deliver a world-class experience in freight and logistics.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop the roadmap and manage priorities for your functional areas in the product.
- Manage the lifecycle of both legacy and new features from strategic inception through adoption, and develop a sunset strategy where and when necessary.
- Work closely with UX designers to do competitive and industry research, define new opportunities in related and adjacent spaces or technologies, and build compelling experiences that increase adoption and create satisfied users.
- Actively participate in design sprints and roadmap planning workshops with a keen sense of development and timing perspectives, how to synthesize problems into product requirements, write understandable stories that are adapted to team styles, and maintain a groomed backlog of priorities in close collaboration with leaders and stakeholders across the organization.
- Meet frequently with business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business process and the freight broker perspective.
- Handle critical, time-sensitive incidents of high impact to the company and perform post-mortem to analyze gaps and identify enhancements to products, policies and processes.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in product management at a SaaS provider.
- Experience working on a B2B product preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively at executive, tactical, and technical levels.
- Validated experience with product management methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with UI/UX designers and create a cohesive dynamic team capable of responding to a variety of complex problems.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- High level of initiative and hustle.
- MBA and or relevant substantive industry experience preferred.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!