The Product Group at Arrive Logistics designs the freight transportation platform that coordinates the interconnected experiences of our brokers, shippers, and carriers. Our platform is the epicenter for business transactions and provides real-time visibility and collaboration for sourcing, matching, arranging, and the guaranteed delivery of 30,000 truckloads of commodities per month.
So, who is our next Senior UX Designer? Ideally, they are someone who has worked in and waded through the big enterprise UX experience and want to apply their knowledge and learnings to a new product as we define the future. They are intrigued by complexity, excel in making things usable and intuitive, and can build and evolve a design language system. They thrive in connecting and collaborating with the people who use our software daily and industry experts, who are both on-site and an integral part of our research, design and testing process.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Lead design for your product area from concept to development, while working collaboratively across the organization with product managers, business analysts, industry executives, user groups, and our product training team
- Mentor and collaborate with other design team members through group design reviews to keep interrelated parts of the platform aligned from a content, design, and experience perspective
- Lead the way for best practices, developing the design language system, patterns, and standardized components
- Conduct in-house generative user research to understand user needs, requirements, and opportunities, and document with personas and journey maps
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand and refine functional system requirements
- Build high-level process flows, interaction models, and information architecture
- Create and iterate from wireframes to visual design to prototypes
- Lead in-house testing sessions with users to test and iterate concepts
- Produce production-level specs and variants for different data shapes and states
- Support designs through development for quality of production
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 5+ years professional experience delivering in UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in design related field or equivalent experience
- Experience designing for enterprise level systems
- Experience in leading design from concept to implementation
- Experience with responsive design
- Strong visual design skills
- Expert knowledge of design software Sketch, Adode XD, Invision, Zeplin
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Invision, or others)
- Experience in the freight industry
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!