Arrive Logistics is looking for a Software Developer who is excited to apply their experience of full stack development to an organization undergoing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work both independently and collaboratively to build next generation products from the ground up alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for delivering, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
- Builds applications using Internet Development tools for one or more platforms and applications.
- Develops, integrates and implements applications components including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
- Troubleshoot, debug, optimize, and upgrade existing software.
- Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of web-centric applications.
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to determine the scope and expectations of the project as well as the recurring sprints.
- Produce clean, documented, and efficient code based on specifications.
- Work with other team members on application interfaces and production support.
- Wear many hats and have the ability, with some guidance, to solve problems in Python scripting, web development, visualizations, automation, etc.
- Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
Experience, Education and Skills:
- 2 – 4 years experience including the following:
- Experience with Python, XML, HTML, CSS, basic database theory and tooling to accomplish assigned projects.
- Web development: 2 years (Preferred).
- Python: 2 years (Preferred).
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Understanding of API design and architecture.
- Comfortable with Flask.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Able and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly dependable, self-motivated, and directed.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- A knack for writing good documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!