In this role you will play an integral part in building and executing the development and strategy of our sales team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Identify current strengths, weaknesses and gaps that exist in our current sales development process
- Create a program that builds successful sales reps within Arrive’s standards
- Play an integral part in building out sales strategy and the implementation of it
- Work closely with the EVP of Sales, directors, managers, coaches and mentors to ensure alignment and help move initiatives forward
ON THE SALES STRATEGY SIDE, YOU WILL:
- Develop sales strategy and assist with the implementation and execution of the strategy
- Lead ongoing analysis of sales performance to support forecast and budget
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Take those insights & recommendations to sales leadership and draw conclusions to make them actionable
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for sales leadership
- Support strategic initiatives including process improvement and sales development
- Assist in troubleshooting sales and operational issues as they surface and evolve, propose changes and processes to fix the causes
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making
ON THE DEVELOPMENT SIDE, YOU WILL:
- Create effective training programs and collateral that is aligned with Arrive’s overarching goals
- Develop a training path for sales reps which ramps them up to Arrive’s managed goals Implement, develop and monitor initial and continued education programs across the sales department
- Collaborate with business leaders to ensure alignment on content, material and the sales program
- Ensure all stages of customer training are clear and concise
- Dig in and make sure the details are being covered and executed upon within your team
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Effective management skills with a proven ability to lead
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Visionary and innovative
- Experienced in sales process and can articulate it to those who are new to sales
- Magnetic and a natural leader
- A proven ability to create things from scratch
- Self motivated and driven
- Able to analyze data, draw conclusions, and take action
- LFG mentality
- Make an immediate impact. This is a brand new leadership position, and all eyes will be on you.
- Collaborate alongside business leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!