Arrive Logistics is looking for a Strategic Initiatives Project Manager to lead multiple projects of various sizes, complexity, and backgrounds throughout the entire Project Development Life Cycle. This opportunity would contribute immensely to the development of Arrive Logistics’ strategy and company success!
- Establish and maintain project plans and project budgets, report progress as required, generate risk assessments, escalate issues, and facilitate project review presentations.
- Facilitate meetings related to projects and develop presentation deliverables related to projects.
- Work cross-functionally with teams on assigning tasks, establishing project deliverables and scheduling of those tasks and deliverables.
- Obtain approvals from primary stakeholder(s) and control project scope, priorities, and schedule.
- Contribute to thoughtful and creative discussions with project sponsor(s), stakeholders, and management on strategic goals, resources, scheduling, plans and challenges.
- Assist with the utilization of resources for project planning activities and manage the day-to-day projects/logistics and the corresponding communication for each project.
- Manage project management reporting, including tracking each critical step, outcomes and final deliverables.
- Develop, review, and revise project management processes to ensure all steps are completed in an efficient manner.
- Provide an extremely high level of customer service to stakeholders.
- Manage a highly complex business calendar with a keen sense of prioritization and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time use.
- Collect and consolidate management data/reports in order to track performance against goals and corporate strategy.
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work.
Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Business Administration or related field with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Logistics experience strongly preferred.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Experience with executive level communication and developing and delivering presentations.
- Multi-project management/portfolio management experience.
- Virtual collaboration capabilities.
- Take ownership of your career at a growing company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!