As an SVP of Strategic Customers at Arrive Logistics, you will be responsible for accelerating revenue growth for key accounts, building our credibility in the executive suite and cultivating new business across the entire supply chain with an emphasis on full truckload. This role will require new business development. In addition to identifying new business opportunities, you will be working with Arrive’s existing accounts, building meaningful relationships from top to bottom to allow Arrive and selected customers to continue to grow year-over-year.
On our growing team, you will play a vital role in the development of our business as we continue to solidify ourselves as a major player in the 3PL space. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your experience in supply chain to contribute to a competitive, forward-thinking organization. We are looking for a seasoned leader to come in with high energy and vision, set the tone, and get results through new business acquisition and existing account penetration.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Leverage your experience as a trusted logistics advisor to get Arrive Logistics in front of senior leadership at selected regional accounts.
- Cultivate executive sponsorship by demonstrating your depth of industry, shipper and market knowledge.
- Increase Arrive’s footprint by selling, developing and designing custom solutions for our new clients and our largest active clients.
- Contribute to new business acquisition through consultative selling and creative vision.
- Set the growth vision for Arrive largest accounts; develop & improve upon processes in order to continually go above & beyond for our clients.
- Skillfully negotiate rates & volumes with accounts for a variety of transportation services.
- Own Arrive’s core growth metrics for the clients in your territory.
- Own the Quarterly Business Review process and develop innovative ways to present critical metrics to illustrate Arrive’s brand & growth.
- Prevent leakage to competition by establishing best in class Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Prepare Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) as needed and work with operations to implement them.
- Manage mission critical issues and ensure overall customer relationships are thriving.
- Mentor younger sales team members when needed and appropriate.
- Remain up-to-date on logistics, supply chain, and transportation trends.
- Stay vigilant on competitive service offerings and technology platform innovations.
- Work in your respective market(s), traveling up to 75% or more when necessary. This is a remote role that will focus on territories on the West Coast.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- 10+ years of professional experience in the transportation industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a transportation or supply chain role at a large shipper.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a sales floor and sales management.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- High level of initiative and hustle.
- Able to work independently, as the role will not be based out of an office.
- Able to collaborate with a seasoned team of executive customer relations professionals. The team will be comprised of 10+ professionals working together to drive Arrives’ growth.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!