As the SVP of Talent, you have the opportunity to passionately develop and drive the company’s talent strategy to hire, train and retain top talent across a diverse array of verticals. You will own company-wide organizational development and create a data informed talent blueprint that supports the engagement and development of Arrive’s people. Talent strategy at Arrive, like all parts of the business, is deeply rooted in data analysis and as the leader, you will have a strong competency in building, innovating and growing programs with measurement as a primary driver.
You will take a been-there, done-that experience set and apply it to innovating and deploying a comprehensive and tailored talent strategy. In this role, you will evaluate the specific needs of Arrive’s workforce and apply proven methodologies in a customized way. Indisputable content expertise in people analytics, talent management, learning and development, employee engagement is required. As the SVP of Talent, you will be able to successfully apply these competencies to a fast-growing data minded company with aggressive performance goals and high expectations of retention.
To execute a robust talent strategy, you will select and lead a team of specialized professionals pulling from a skill set built from previous experience building out and managing a team. A baseline of the talent team is in place with opportunity, and expectation, to grow quickly.
The successful SVP of Talent will build an inclusive, accessible talent strategy that every employee at Arrive will benefit from. The scope of your responsibility spans people data integrity, recruiting strategy, onboarding, continued education, career pathing, management training, succession planning, talent review and all other elements that will support Arrive’s talent strategy. You will play a critical role in the entire life cycle of each employee at Arrive and at the leader of the talent team there will be a passion for performance and motivation that is contagious. This role will be trusted to identify needs, present solutions and drive results.
THE SVP OF TALENT WILL HAVE FOCUS AREAS TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Continuously evolve the hiring profile based on performance indicators..
- Own the development and maintenance of people analytics core key performance indicators.
- Discover, process and analyze people data in partnership with business and department leaders.
- Lead and innovate retention strategies in all areas of the business.
- Develop and run employee engagement survey program Maintain retention data with monthly and weekly analysis.
- Deliver completely accurate data with purpose and recommendations.
- Support all workforce planning processes.
- Ensure our ‘Best Places to Work’ culture scales with the business.
- Develop and execute effective and targeted manager training
- Partner with compensation team on strategy and trend analysis.
- Dive into various team, system and process data as needed.
- Build and execute a diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Own measurement of the training program effectiveness and consistency.
- Develop and lead talent review and planning process.
- Drive succession planning.
- Oversee onboarding and continued education.
- Develop key success and failure indicator set for talent team.
- Continually identify talent gaps or opportunities and build programs or initiatives to support.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD WITH ORGANIZATIONS KNOWN FOR BEST PRACTICES IN TALENT MANAGEMENT, AND HAVE EXPERIENCE INCLUDING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field; graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ corporate experience and 7+ of those in talent management.
- 5+ years in HR leadership role.
- A true passion for people and a curiosity that drives innovation.
- A proven track record of leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Proven ability to design, implement, and improve talent programs that drive measurable results aligned with the business goals.
- Strong experience as a strategic thought leader and business partner to executive level leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, identify themes and trends, draw conclusions and formulate appropriate recommendations.
- Critical thinking that challenges the status quo in a constructive manner – looks for ways to do things smarter, better, faster.
- Willing to roll sleeves up to get the job done, and to take on key projects as an individual contributor without having to rely on supporting resources.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and a bias for action.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Passion for Company’s vision and values.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!