The new role of Talent Initiatives Manager will work directly with the VP of Talent and other People Ops Senior Leaders (VP of People Ops, VP of Recruiting and VP of Total Rewards) to lead and manage strategic, talent initiatives. This role is responsible for projects that drive Arrive’s talent strategy to acquire, know, develop, deploy and retain our talent. This role will be responsible for leading and coordinating projects end-to-end as well as owning full cycle talent processes. This role requires strong leadership, partnerships, and collaboration across the organization, a highly analytical mindset, excellent project management skills and experience in the talent and human resources function.
- Drives clarity, measurements and strategies to support talent initiatives and creates needed efficiencies to acquire, know, develop, deploy and retain our talent. Various initiatives include but are not limited to:Talent Reviews; Succession Planning; Career Pathing; Organizational Design; Job Design; Mentoring; Experiential Learning Programs; Workforce Planning; Internal Talent Mobility; Performance Enhancement; Engagement; Retention; Talent Acquisition; Diversity and Inclusion; and Talent Analytics
- Leads cross-functional talent initiatives.
- Heavily collaborates with senior leaders across the organization.
- Effectively drives talent initiatives and supports the development of long-term talent plans and people operations goals.
- Analyzes business performance, makes recommendations on process and program improvements based on talent best practices.
- Defines project scopes, measurements for success, and key deliverables.
- Allocates appropriate resources and outlines budget requirements to effectively manage talent initiatives.
- Monitors and reports on key project milestones through completion.
- Provides analysis and identifies areas of strength and opportunity; as well as manages change when required to meet project deliverables.
- Presents project outcomes, and identifies challenges or concerns to leadership on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the internal recruitment process from design, job advertisement, interviewing and feedback loop.
- Maintains experiential learning programs such as shadowing and mentorship.
- Assists with other tasks and projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Talent Management or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in Talent Development, Talent Management, Human Resources or related field.
- Specific experience in Project Management and Analytics within the Talent or HR function.
- Strong analytical skills and experience managing a Talent Management System or other HR system.
- Advanced G Suite skills including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail are required. Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Expert project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking skills and solution oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate concepts and outputs to non-analytical audiences verbally, through email, and in presentations.
- Intellectual curiosity, results oriented, with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships across a variety of teams and partners.
- Detail-oriented and strives for continuous improvement.
- Effective time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong acumen to identify future talent needs based on business strategy.
- Demonstrated success and credibility in influencing and facilitating all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify root cause, and determine appropriate solutions.
- Deep working knowledge of talent industry best practices.
- This role will lead a Talent Placement Specialist
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!