At Arrive Logistics, we are on a mission to build the most informed transportation platform available. To do that, we need a world class technology team and an equally talented Technical Recruiter to build it! As our first in-house Technical Recruiter, you will provide a unique competency in tech talent acquisition. You’ll collaborate with recruiting leadership, technology hiring managers, and Arrive business leaders to understand business needs and our open tech positions. From there, you’ll build relationships with passive & active candidates through various resources, educate them on opportunities, and champion them through the interview process. This is your chance to contribute to a growing company in a meaningful way, while rounding out your technical recruiting career.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, on-site shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open tech positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our IT and Product hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamics.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the job market. You know talent market trends, and can provide insight on key factors and challenges that a new role could present.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, you will hunt for technology’s top candidates and get their attention. You will leverage these tools and more to get in touch with the right candidates every time.
- Bring a passion and drive for finding candidates of all backgrounds.
- Teach the basics of technology recruiting & job market to the rest of our Recruiting team as we work to build a true competency in technical recruiting.
- Coordinate interviews with our hiring managers and walk your candidate through the process. They are in good hands with you!
- Cultivate the candidate experience. You will collaborate with the recruiting team & hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable technical recruiting role.
- 1+ year of experience in a corporate recruiting role preferred.
- Comfortable with various recruiting resources, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Built In, and Indeed.
- Previous experience using Lever or another comparable Applicant Tracking System.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills – you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationships quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Make an immediate impact as Arrive’s technical recruiting expert.
- Collaborate alongside talent & tech leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!