Arrive Logistics is looking for a Test Automation Developer who is excited to apply their experience of test automation design and development to an organization undergoing rapid growth and technological transformation! This will be a career-defining opportunity to work both independently and collaboratively to build our functional test framework from the ground up alongside industry experts. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for quality, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional tests to achieve maximum code coverage.
- Using C#, write back end automated tests to test individual service endpoints.
- Work effectively with development team in integrating backend tests with the service solutions.
- Work well with other automation QA members and Dev team in code reviews.
- Work with QA team in determining which test cases should be UI automation and which can be system integration tests.
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases.
- Ensure all components of the system have a high level of test coverage.
- Communicating with QA team which tests have been successfully automated and no longer need to be manually run.
- Keep test cases up to date with changing requirements and additions.
THE STRONG CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Passion for quality.
- Demonstrated programming skills in C#.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Database experience (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)Experience with developing and refactoring frameworks.
- Prior success as an individual QA Tester embedded within a product team.
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Experience testing a web application, primarily from the service layer, and back-end testing.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with load/performance testing is a plus!
- Experience with REST web services is a plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work from our Austin, TX office.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean IT team at a tech-powered company!
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!