At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. We are looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented Tracking Specialist to execute first-rate service to our customers and provide coverage during our third shift! You will collaborate externally with existing accounts and internally with our sales teams to ensure that we provide as much value as possible to our customers. If you enjoy a quick pace and operational precision, this might be the right role to to start your career in logistics!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Receive and handle inbound phone calls from truck drivers, dispatchers and customers in regards to Arrive Logistics shipments.
- Proactively reach out to carriers, drivers and customers in order to ensure timely pick up and delivery of shipments.
- Report issues via multiple modes of communication, chat, e-mail and phone calls.
- Become an expert in Arrive Logistics’ TMS and other technology that will assist in shipment tracking.
- Assist Carrier Sales and Customer Sales Reps in maintaining books of business through fantastic customer service and attention to detail.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A High School Diploma is required.
- Associate’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree OR 3+ years of work experience.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the logistics industry is a plus!
- An ability to accurately, quickly and concisely relay information through multiple channels to internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of Google business products, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar.
- Further your logistics career in a valuable role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive hourly rate + incentives.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.