We are looking for an experienced addition to our Finance team that will provide treasury operations support company-wide! As our Treasury Analyst, you will be tasked with managing Arrive’s cash and credit facilities, along with bank account administration. In this newly created role, you will work directly with our VP of Finance & Accounting on various daily, monthly and special project responsibilities. We have a lean Finance team moving at lightning speed, so you will also support other business projects and initiatives as they come up. If you have a passion for detail, and a diligent work ethic to match, then we want to hear from you.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Monitor daily cash position and credit facility balances.
- Prepare forecasts of cash receipts/disbursements, cash and credit facility balances.
- Manage letters of credit.
- Monitor and forecast debt compliance.
- Work with AP team to monitor/manage weekly disbursements.
- Utilize bank portal to monitor activity in company bank accounts.
- Manage bank reporting, including calculation of covenants.
- Manage corporate credit card program.
- Manage bank signature cards.
- Analyze and manage bank fees and interest charge to minimize related expenses.
- Participate in treasury planning and special projects.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reviews and board presentations.
- Support recapitalization and refinancing projects with detailed analytics.
- Report directly to our VP of Finance & Accounting.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- Undergraduate degree from a respected university in finance, accounting, economics or business.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years in treasury, banking or financial analysis.
- Outstanding systems and analytical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Penchant for accuracy.
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Make an immediate impact in a brand new position.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Collaborate alongside industry experts and leaders in Finance.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!