Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We are committed to employee success and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your corporate finance career in a high-impact role on our Accounts Payable team. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this position if:
- You’re a savvy problem-solver.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have customer-facing experience and are a skilled relationship builder.
- You’re organized and detail-obsessed.
- You’re comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
The technical qualifications for the role include:
- 1+ years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field preferred
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Oracle NetSuite Experience & Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
What You’ll Do
This role is a great opportunity to put your current skill set into practice and continue strengthening your experience. Your day-to-day job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Settling payments with carriers, keeping sales reps informed every step of the way.
- Proactively researching invoice details and reaching out to carriers for clarification as needed.
- Collaborating with our sales team & sales managers to understand their carriers and related accounting needs.
- Pulling daily and weekly reports and distributing them internally.
- Resolving documentation issues thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
- Representing the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with carriers via phone and email.
This position also offers growth potential if you deliver results, so we are looking for hustlers who are motivated to advance in their careers. We’ll give you the training and support you need to succeed (and grow) from the start. After mastering this role, you’ll have the potential for promotions within the department — in fact, many of our current managers began in this exact position!
How Will You Arrive?
We are proud to offer one of the industry’s best training programs. You’ll start by spending one-week training alongside industry veterans who will get you up to speed on everything from our best practices to how to use our proprietary technology. You’ll then spend the next few weeks engaged in on-the-job training, shadowing a successful tenured team member who will show you the ropes. From there, you’ll have access to ongoing one-on-one mentoring, best-in-class technology and plenty of professional development opportunities.
When we say “award-winning,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way.
At Arrive, you’ll work among a team of like-minded people in a fun, casual and collaborative environment and enjoy plenty of opportunities to build dynamic relationships. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.
Perks On Perks
We know attracting and retaining top talent takes more than happy hours and breakroom ping-pong tables. (But yes, we have those too.) That’s why we strive to make Arrive the kind of place we all want to be every day. We invest heavily in every facet of the employee experience, and that starts with the full suite of benefits enjoyed by each and every team member.
- Competitive base salary.
- Hybrid work schedule with designated WFH and in-office days each week.
- Excellent health, vision and dental insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan and vesting opportunities.
- 15 days PTO plus two floating holidays in your first year.
- Professional development tools like LinkedIn Learning are at your disposal.
- Investments in your health, including an on-site gym and local gym discounts, as well as access to Calm and Class Pass.
- Sales and employee rewards programs.
- Free lunch on Mondays and Fridays.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- A transportation reimbursement program lets you get to work via train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops within walking distance of the office, and you can safely store your bike inside the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym memberships.
- Relocation assistance no matter where you’re moving from.
Ready to Arrive?
If you have a relentless drive to succeed and are ready to start your journey with Arrive, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and one of our awesome Recruiters will be in touch ASAP!