Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, Specialist role on our Accounts Payable team. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive, so you’ll thrive in this position if you’re a savvy problem-solver, you have customer-facing experience and are a skilled relationship builder.
What You’ll Do
- Settling payments with carriers, keeping sales reps informed every step of the way.
- Proactively researching invoice details and reaching out to carriers for clarification as needed.
- Collaborating with our sales team & sales managers to understand their carriers and related accounting needs.
- Pulling daily and weekly reports and distributing them internally.
- Resolving documentation issues thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
- Representing the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with carriers via phone and email.
- 1+ years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field preferred
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Oracle NetSuite Experience & Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re organized and detail-obsessed.
- You’re comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Tampa, FL – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
How Will You Arrive?
We are proud to offer one of the industry’s best training programs. You’ll start by spending one-week training alongside industry veterans who will get you up to speed on everything from our best practices to how to use our proprietary technology. You’ll then spend the next few weeks engaged in on-the-job training, shadowing a successful tenured team member who will show you the ropes. From there, you’ll have access to ongoing one-on-one mentoring, best-in-class technology and plenty of professional development opportunities.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.