The Accounts Receivable Clerk supports the Accounts Receivable Specialist team to ensure the Accounts Receivable functions run smoothly. They work closely with our BizDev, Carrier Sales, and CashApp Teams to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services.
What You’ll Do
- Collect and process PODs and related documents for invoicing.
- Resolve NetSuite invoicing failures and ensure invoices are created timely.
- Manage emails regarding customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Create and distribute invoices to customers daily.
- Review and create RMAs for upstream approval.
- Navigate, maintain and upload invoices to customer portals.
- Check customer portals for invoice status, resolve rejected items and update aging notes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Bilingual fluency (Spanish/English) required.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role preferred.
- Oracle NetSuite Experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.