As a Software Engineer at Arrive Logistics, you will work with an amazing team of software engineers to build applications and services that power Arrive Logistics’ industry-leading Transportation Management System. You will join an exciting and rewarding team culture and benefit from an atmosphere of constant learning and improvement. You will apply the skills that you bring to the job, but you will also master new skills and technologies, allowing you to use the best tools for the job and enhancing your success.
This is a career-defining opportunity to work alongside some of the Freight Logistics industry’s top experts and your work will substantially help transform one of the world’s largest industries. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for real-world relevance, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Build applications and microservices using modern methodologies and tech stacks.
- Come to understand the data that flows through the industry and our system and work effectively with SQL Server and our other data stores.
- Develop code that is scalable, performant, secure, well-documented, well-tested and maintainable.
- Work closely with your team to choose the best languages, libraries and frameworks for the task at hand, and have a lasting impact on the engineering organization.
- Collaborate with engineers outside your team through guilds, hackweeks, pull requests, design sessions, and tech reviews to broaden your knowledge, friendships, and impact.
- Invest in your own technical development and never stop learning
- Collaborate creatively and productively with top-notch product, design and data teams.
- Be a strong example of healthy engineering team culture, evangelizing the team’s principles whenever possible.
- 3+ years of software engineering or other closely related experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of engineering best practices
- Real-world experience working with Java, Kotlin or .NET Core
- Real-world experience working with SQL Server or a similar enterprise database
- Demonstrated proficiency in modern back-end development and Enterprise systems
- Demonstrated commitment to test coverage as a core principle
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or other major cloud providers
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.