As a Business Solutions Manager, you will be an integral partner across the organization, working cross-functionally with Product, Carrier or Business Development Leadership, Learning & Development, Technology, and Marketing to make our vision of using software to “empower the ambitious” at Arrive Logistics a reality. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to coordinate across the organization; acting as a primary liaison between business stakeholders and IT, identifying and vetting strategic investment opportunities, ensuring seamless product rollouts, and tracking success criteria to help drive Arrive’s IT investment roadmap and develop best in class technology solutions. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the logistics industry. This is a great time to join Arrive Logistics, and we’re looking for motivated and driven people to join us on our mission.
- Proactively collaborate with department stakeholders to identify strategic investment opportunities through the use of technology solutions.
- Manage intake, review, due diligence, and proposal design of technology enabled solutions.
- Establish success metrics and companywide reports to track the impact of IT investments.
- Prioritize technology-led investment opportunities by documenting and analyzing the return on investment for individual projects.
- Learn and live key department goals & objectives to ensure technology and reporting prioritization is aligned with the department objectives. Ensure Product teams understand the department vision and how products/reporting align.
- Be a master communicator across all departments. Live by the motto “no surprises” ensuring department leadership has full visibility of upcoming technology or updates impacting their teams day-to-day and understand how to maximize it.
- Work as a department ambassador with the technology group, marketing, and all other teams to ensure successful technology launches and project creation and completion.
- Develop a working knowledge of competitors’ technology solutions to the extent possible.
- Understand and evolve processes impacted by new technology to drive adoption and increase Salesforce productivity with department leadership.
- Collaborate with the technology group on the product roadmap build and understand/communicate changes to the initial roadmap through department leadership.
- Proactively identify new and innovative technologies that can be leveraged to accelerate the company’s technology offering.
- Be a department resource for questions on functionality and feedback.
Essential Skills, Experience, & Characteristics:
- 5+ years work experience, including experience working in or supporting tech teams, or in finance or market research.
- 3+ years of experience working in Logistics or a related field
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to pull, review, and analyze data to provide actionable insights
- Strong problem solving ability and issue resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types and seniority levels
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently
- Sufficient technical knowledge in order to efficiently collaborate with IT team members, including software engineers
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit
- Very strong work ethic with a team first mentality
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.