Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, Sales Manager role on our Carrier Sales team. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive. You will thrive in this position if you can leverage your passion and experience to help develop and deliver growth in Arrive’s Canada network, presence and footprint.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee a team of new carrier sales reps to strategically develop their relationships with existing and prospective carriers who specialize in inbound and outbound Canadian shipments.
- Set expectations for your team and ensure each rep is meeting/exceeding their metrics goals through coaching and incentives.
- Key stakeholder to grow our Canadian Carrier Network & grow our Canadian mode. Insure the Canadian Carrier Team is executing to their monthly KPIs and OKRs
- Develop and possess unique Market Knowledge of Canadian freight markets.
- Collaborate with Business Development Leadership & Stakeholders as well as our pricing team to acquire new business opportunities.
- Become an expert in the Arrive business model, our competitive advantages, and our proprietary software.
- Bring energy, intensity, and a win-the-day attitude to the sales floor!
- 3-4+ years of 3PL experience with a focus on Carrier Sales
- High performance in current role or previous experience with Carrier Sales, Leadership & Canadian Cross Border
- Passport & flexibility to travel to Canada
- Proven ability to contribute to a dynamic, high-energy sales team.
- Dynamic leader with a bold presence and contagious attitude!
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with management and peers alike.
- Working knowledge of GSuite & Excel.
- Desire to develop the next generation of freight brokers!
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.