When you join the Arrive team, you’re saying yes to going above and beyond daily while also making friends and having fun in a competitive environment! Arrive Logistics is looking to hire experienced Carrier Sales Representatives to help establish and grow our reputation with trucking companies in Mexico. We’re looking for talented individuals with at least 2+ years of carrier sales experience to join our team and hit the ground running.
- Learning and operating within our proprietary software systems Accelerate and SCOUT.
- Prospecting carriers through leads listed within our CRM or generating your own leads through individual research.
- Making outbound calls to and booking loads with carriers based in Mexico.
- Establishing long term relationships for future business opportunities.
- Managing established relationships and growing accounts.
- Maintaining outstanding service performance and achieving service metrics set by Arrive management.
- Building strong internal relationships with Arrive’s Business Development team.
- Become an expert in Mexico capacity, markets, and rates.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1+ years in a Carrier Sales or Brokering role is required.
- Bilingual – Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves and Arrive.
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Your career at Arrive will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at Arrive will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!
- Take ownership of your career in a valuable role on our sales floor.
- Work in a rapidly expanding Mexico division in Guadalajara, JAL!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Receive protection membership (life insurance) and insurance of major medical expenses
- We provide food vouchers!