Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, customer-facing sales role on our Carrier Sales team to establish and grow our reputation with carriers in Canada. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive, so you’ll thrive in this position if you’re an experienced Carrier Sales Representative, with at least 1+ years of carrier sales experience and looking to hit the ground running.
What You’ll Do
- Operate within our proprietary software systems Arrive Now and Accelerate
- Prospect carriers through leads listed within our CRM or generate your own leads through individual research.
- Make outbound calls to connect with, and book loads with carriers based in Canada.
- Establish relationships for long term future business opportunities.
- Manage established relationships and grow new accounts.
- Maintain outstanding service performance and achieve service metrics set by Arrive management.
- Build strong internal relationships with Arrive’s Business Development team.
- Gain or grow expertise in Canadian capacity, markets, and rates.
- Carrier Sales or Brokering experience preferred.
- Bilingual – Full professional proficiency in English and French.
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves and Arrive.
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Your career at Arrive will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at Arrive will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.