The Claims Clerk provides administrative support to the Claims team. This position is responsible for providing prompt service to internal and external clients by email and phone. Review all incoming documentation for accuracy. Build claims in the system and assign them to the appropriate team member for processing.
- Provide prompt customer service to internal and external clients. Administer the team email inboxes, respond to inquiries by phone and email, provide updates and escalate more complex issues to the appropriate team member as needed.
- Build claims in the system and assign claims to the appropriate team member for processing.
- Gather and verify documentation from appropriate parties as needed to properly process claims.
- Update claims statuses and record additional information as needed.
- Build an understanding of industry regulations and Arrive’s and carriers insurance policies and their impact on filed claims.
- Report on claims activity and trends as assigned.
- Other duties and special projects as needed or assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- 1+ year of office experience preferred.
- Experience in either transportation shipping or sales in a 3PL environment preferred.
- Experience with G-Suite and Jira preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Strong desire and aptitude to continue learning and take on new challenges.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.