At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. We are looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented employee to assist the Director of Compliance in evaluating and reducing risks for our sensitive High Value, High Risk, and Hazmat freight. The position will help drive compliance initiatives throughout the organization by working on cross functional teams to execute SOPs, drive system improvements, and increase compliance awareness throughout all departments.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a First In First Out manner to resolve load level issues for specialty loads that require additional compliance review of carrier credentials.
- Liaison between departments including Legal, Compliance, L&D and Training, Sales, and Product teams to ensure all areas of the company are compliant with sensitive freight.
- Partner with L&D and Product teams to outline processes with SOPs and training materials for improved knowledge sharing of processes and procedures for all aspects of the load lifecycle.
- Train customer sales teams how to build sensitive freight loads to include all required criteria.
- Review and audit sensitive freight loads to ensure all areas of customer profiles, carrier profiles, and shipment details are meeting compliance requirements.
- Ensure load approval and escalation process are following SOPs and best practices.
- Assist with creating auto track guardrails for the tracking team to identify loads failing to follow in transit expectations.
- Work with reps and carriers to confirm required load criteria including insurance policies and secured storage facilities.
- Utilize real-time online monitoring services to assess authority, insurance, and safety ratings of our carrier partners to provide exceptional service for Arrive’s customers.
- Associate’s Degree, or higher, in Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or related field or equivalent experience in a similar role working with sensitive freight.
- 2-4 years of experience in logistics, transportation, or supply chain.
- Experience writing SOPs and training various teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Suite including G-Sheets.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Strong logical reasoning skills, detail oriented, with strong follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service and communication skills.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays! Breakfast is provided on Mondays and lunch on Fridays. Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.