At $2B in revenue and growing rapidly, Arrive Logistics is expanding our legal team with a Corporate and Equity Paralegal position, who will be a key player in Arrive’s legal group with a significant amount of cross-group responsibilities. This exciting position will be a key player in the management of Arrive’s equity program, assist with domestic and international corporate structuring and governance, and handle general corporate/commercial paralegal duties. The Corporate and Equity Paralegal will be meticulously detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and embrace the challenges of a hyper-growth environment.
- Administer Arrive’s equity awards program, including preparing equity award grants, managing our equity program software, tracking equity details and communicating with participants regarding the program.
- Become a subject matter expert in Arrive’s equity structure and awards program and work closely with the General Counsel, the VP of Total Rewards, the Tax Director and other internal stakeholders and outside investors in the management of Arrive’s equity. Prepare and update capitalization tables, shareholder ledgers and other documentation relating to Arrive’s equity.
- Assist the General Counsel in the domestic and international structuring and governance of Arrive’s legal entities.
- Along with other members of the legal group, negotiate customer, supplier and other contracts on behalf of Arrive.
- As a corporate paralegal, provide support and legal assistance on a wide variety of corporate/commercial and commercial litigation matters.
- Work independently on a wide variety of special projects for the legal group, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with paralegal certification, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate/commercial paralegal
- Systems aptitude: broad experience working with capitalization tables and/or web-based equity management software (Shareworks knowledge preferred)
- Good knowledge of the basics of legal equity and capital structures (experience in working with LLCs and profits interest units is a plus)
- Meticulously detail oriented
- Strong systems aptitude. In particular, an advanced skillset in Excel/Google Sheets is required
- Basic contracts knowledge and a general understanding of company operations, organization, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, task tracking, organization and follow up skills
- Highly dependable and reliable with a proven track record of becoming an indispensable go-to staff member
- Comfortable working with highly confidential information
- Experience working in the transportation industry is a plus
- Commercial litigation experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong research skills
- Spoken and Written Spanish fluency is a plus