We are looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates to join our growing department of Coverage Specialists at Arrive Logistics! At Arrive, we are committed to servicing our carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Coverage Specialist, you will contribute to that commitment! After an intense 1-week training program, you will hit the ground running, armed with industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of carrier capacity. Once you hit the floor, you will focus on finding carriers across the nation to transport our customers’ shipments! Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable Arrive to service our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up and launch a career in logistics! If you work hard and hit performance goals during your first 60 days in this position, your role will evolve into a full-time opportunity in sales or operations at Arrive Logistics!
- Learn the business in our one-week training program, designed to get you ramped quickly & effectively.
- Hustle! We want reliable team members who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Take inbound calls from carriers who are interested in hauling freight for Arrive.
- Secure capacity by selling shipments over the phone to carriers who meet our strict requirements.
- Problem solve through issues that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our customer sales team & keep them updated on the status of their customers’ shipments. You are their point of contact for all tracking updates!
Education and/or Experience:
- Available to start within the next month.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven work-ethic in a high volume setting.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- An LFG attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!