Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your career in a high-impact, Credit Analyst role on our finance team. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience that we pride ourselves on at Arrive. The Credit Analyst will work closely with the VP of Finance Operations, managing and reviewing incoming customer credit requests. The Credit Analyst partners with the Business Development team and with the Accounting team. This position is active in reviewing and approving credit requests, managing customer collections activities, reviewing receivable aging reports, and working with our trade insurance provider.
What You’ll Do
- Review credit requests for accuracy and completion of information.
- Handle all credit requests efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customer representatives about potential customer collections.
- Maintain ownership of multiple internal credit analysis documents.
- Research and evaluate customers to make informed decisions on credit approval.
- File accounts receivable collections and trade insurance claims.
- Followup and process open collections and claims.
- Check all new customers for accounting contacts, billing addresses and billing methods.
- Work with Arrive’s trade insurance company for proper coverage and accuracy.
- 4 year college degree in finance, accounting, or business required
- 2+ years of experience in either transportation shipping or sales in a 3PL environment preferred.
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.