Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your logistics career in a high-impact Carrier Sales Representative role on our Cross Border Carrier Sales team. We’re looking for candidates that thrive in a collaborative work environment and are willing to go above and beyond to deliver results. If you have experience with cross border sales, are a skillful communicator, relationship builder and a hard working team player, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Learning and operating within our proprietary software system Accelerate.
- Prospecting carriers through leads listed within our CRM or generating your own leads through Making outbound phone calls to both Mexico and US based carriers.
- Learning how to use and operate Arrive resources including but not limited to Committed Capacity, 1 stop shop, Truck Entry, Carrier Search, and Load Board.
- Handle and solve freight issues that arise; missed pick-up, missed delivery, accessorial management, rejected product, etc.
- Establishing long term relationships for future business opportunities.
- Managing established relationships and growing accounts.
- Holding carriers accountable for Arrive’s service metrics including OTP, OTD, Autotrack and Late bounce.
- Maintaining outstanding service performance and achieving service metrics set by Arrive management.
- Building strong internal relationships with Arrive’s Business Development team.
- Coordinating pickup, crossing drayage, delivery scheduling and execution.
- Execute problem solving and innovative thinking to improve and streamline processes through transit and at the border.
- Assist in tracking and updating load milestones.
- Coordinating internally with all parties involved in cross-border operations, including but not limited to Mexico Account Executives, Border Operations Account Executives and Carrier Reps.
- Minimum of 2 years Cross Border Carrier Sales or Brokering experience required.
- English Fluency (B2 High – C1) required
- Knowledgeable on the tax ministry complemento carta porte processes
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Your career at Arrive will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at Arrive will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.