As a Driver Services Coordinator at Arrive, you will be a part of a growing team designed to support the operations of shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the daily operations for our customers and will represent Arrive as their main point of contact. The ultimate goals in this position are to build trust, strengthen relationships, and identify opportunities for continued partnership with these customers. If you have a passion for account management and customer service, we cannot wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Triage inbound phone calls from truck drivers, dispatchers and customers in regards to Arrive Logistics’ shipments.
- Proactively reach out to carriers, drivers and customers in order to ensure timely pick up and delivery of shipments.
- Report issues via multiple modes of communication: chat, e-mail and phone calls.
- Become a subject matter expert in Arrive Logistics’ standard operating procedures, transportation management system and other technology that will assist in shipment tracking.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience.
- A demonstrated ability to accurately, quickly and concisely relay information through multiple channels to internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of Google Workplace products is a plus.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- Ability to patiently work through issues from start to finish with and without supervision
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Empathetic customer service skills
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.